We at the TPG Orphanage are happy to say that we have attracted some goodwill from several thoughtful and caring individuals and organizations since the inception of the home, and as a result we have recorded several successes in our endeavour. Here are some of our success stories:
- In June 2013 the orphanage home received the donation of a 9-seater bus from the South western region of Fidelity Bank through the Helping Hands program; the interior and exterior parts of the orphanage home were also redecorated by the Fidelity Bank using the bank colours.
- 2 students in the orphanage received 100% scholarships for nursery 1 to primary 6 from the Concord School
- Several students from the home received high level scholarships (75-80% funding) from Adedunke Primary School
- Grace Kiddies Nursery and Primary School awarded a 50% scholarship to some kids in the home
- Between December 2013 and February 2014, RCCG Sidcup carried out a borehole drilling project for the orphanage
- Children from the orphanage home were awarded a 67% scholarship, courtesy of Atanda Comprehensive School
- In 2016 the TPG Orphanage was one of only two homes chosen in the whole state to be visited by the Deputy Governor’s wife who served as a representative of the First Lady during her birthday celebrations
- In 2017 the first child to finish their GCE O levels came from our orphanage home
- The TPG Orphanage was selected by the Bankers Council of Oyo State as the charity organization of the year for two consecutive years (2013 & 2014)
We wish to use this medium to once again thank those who have contributed in one way or the other towards the welfare of the orphaned children and the orphanage home as a whole, and to encourage those who are yet to take this noble step to do so and become an integral part of our success too.