The mission of TPG Orphanage is to provide life’s basic needs, including food, shelter, clothing, education and healthcare for orphaned and vulnerable children in the home.
The basis and inspiration for our operations comes from James chapter 1 vs. 27 which says that “Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is to visit orphans and widows in their trouble.”
At the TPG Orphanage, our goals are to:
- Provide total parental guidance and support to the orphans under our care
- Ensure that the children in our orphanage are well-fed, healthy, clothed, educated and happy
- Provide a good and solid foundation for the sociological, emotional, spiritual and physical development of the children in our orphanage home through adequate nurture and care
- Ensure that the children are well taken care of in line with the guidelines of the social welfare ministry in a stimulating and enabling environment that will stimulate their minds and help them thrive
- Ensure that the children are raised in line with Christian principles and values